Monday, July 20, 2009

Thing 10

I enjoyed exploring Ning without having to add my own page, although several of the library-related pages required that I have a login. I found a good group that shares ideas for Promethean boards. I also learned, rather belatedly, that Governor Schwarzenegger has recommended free digital math and science textbooks for secondary California students. I then followed a group that was posting during the Obama candidacy, and was reminded of how alive and well racism is today - some of the postings were absolutely vile (and also anonymous). I finished up with a storytelling group to which I will return. I must admit that I am feeling a little technologically overwhelmed. It's like discovering that there is a universe full of populated planets, and they have all sent messages to Earth at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment