Monday, July 27, 2009

Thing 14

I enjoyed Delicious, and it confirms my opinion that tags are essential to the 2.o library world. I was able to easily find sites that deal with library skills lessons and thematic story time ideas (I'm thinking of these things at this point in the summer). I decided for now to use bookmarks just for library-related sites, but I'm sure I will add to it as needed.

These are some of my bookmarks:

Mrs. V's lessons
ACL Association of Children's Librarians of Northern California
Information Skills Lesson Plans
Webquest
Education World Library Scavenger Hunt
Renzulli

This is my address:

http://delicious.com/RWickham47

Delicious is an incredible resource, and a great time-saver. I am curious to see if it passes through my district's filter, but even so, I'll use it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment