Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thing 9

My Facebook page has taken on a life of its own, as I'm sure most people's do. I've received about 15 requests for friends, and even looked up a picture of my old college boyfriend (who I wouldn't have recognized). I have made only a few comments, but I guess I'll start adding to that once I get more comfortable with the concept.

These are my three groups (this was fun!):

1. Altered Books I attended a workshop on altered books at TLA and I was really interested in the entire process. The entries I read gave tips, examples, etc. and I've been looking for this info.

2. The Storytelling Center, Inc. of New York My story times at my school always include a flannel board story - believe it or not, these high-tech children ask every week if we're doing a "board story" - and I'm always looking for new stories and ideas. This group is great.

3. Border Collies My Border collie is smarter than I am, and I want to compare notes with other owners around the world to see if we share any of the same experiences.

So far, groups are my favorite aspect of Facebook. Thanks for the introduction!

No comments:

Post a Comment