Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thing 22

I plan on adapting the systematic and organized format of the 23 Things to fit my program this year. I'll start with orientation, OPAC, databases, and so on, adding elements of 2.o resources I've learned whenever possible in a specific order (something I've lacked in years past). I don't know how many of the Things will pass through my district's very tight filter, but of course I can use them at home and transfer images, individual websites, etc., as needed. For help in creating my program, I'll definitely use Flickr, image generators, Facebook Groups, mashups, and I'd love to create podcasts with my students. For my own development, I'll continue with podcasts (especially justonemorebook.com), LibWorm and Library Thing. The Thing I have found most useful so far is Delicious, and I plan to share this with the staff. Even if it can't be accessed from school, it is a great resource and very easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment